The Stumptown Vegans Present: Portland’s Best Bowls
During the podcast, we reveal our top bowl picks to one another, and discuss bowl options as part of a look at Portland’s healthiest and nourishing dining options. As always, you can subscribe to our podcasts here, and listen or subscribe via itunes. Don’t forget to leave a comment.
These 10 Bowls are listed in no particular order.
All are vegan with a base of grains, excluding noodles, and are ideally, served in a bowl!
Where to go for Portland’s Top Ten Best Bowls:
1. Broadway Bowl, Native Bowl
2. Chili Bowl, Prasad
3. Veganized Whole Bowl, The Whole Bowl
4. Design your own, Chaos Cafe
5. Design your own, Blossoming Lotus
6. Sonny Bowl
7. BBQ Brussel Bowl, The Bye & Bye
9. Jefferson Teriyaki Bowl, Chef Naoko
- Happy Bowl at Sweetpea Baking Co. (Note – no longer offered at Sweetpea, since our recording)
- Laughing Planet
- Papa G’s
- Proper Plate at Proper Eats
- Taqueria Los Gorditos
We know some of these are only the locations – please share your favorites in the comments!
Bloop, Good For You Goodness: